Update code for GNURadio 3.6 and later
GNURadio 3.6 introduces a lot of improved functionality. We are already suffering because not all of this code is backwards compatible nor is it particularly easy to get things working.1. Using cmake to build the C++ blocks.
- Integrate all C++ blocks (repeater, decoder, etc.) into single build.
- Rename blocks so they comply with new namespace rules.
- Add support for message passing and metadata.
- Ensure that grc is supported for all blocks.
1. Remove IT++ or, at the very minimum, fix the problems with the changes to BCH decoding.
- IT++ has changed how it decodes BCH and this breaks packet decoding.
1. Refactoring code so we can pass messages and structured data between blocks.
1. Update top-level python code to use argparse, update GUI etc..
1. Flesh out some top-level C++ code as alternative to Python scripts.