osmo-gsm-manuals: reflect split of separate repositories from openbsc.git (OsmoMSC, OsmoBSC, ...)
After the split of OsmoNITB and separation of openbsc.git to several repositories, we need to adjust the documentation accordingly.
- Related to Feature #2257: prepare split of the openbsc.git in smaller components added
- Assignee set to sysmocom
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Addition of new manuals are handled by separate issues, but see this issue as checking existing manuals (e.g. OsmoBSC) to make sure they reference the new repositories instead of openbsc.git.
- Assignee changed from sysmocom to neels
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Various tweaks submitted for manuals preface and OsmoBSC
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
working on other tasks...
- Assignee changed from neels to daniel
Also available in: Atom