Call HOLD / RETRIEVE support for internal MNCC
We don't do HOLD/RETRIEVE of calls so far.
- Project changed from OpenBSC to OsmoNITB
- Category deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
this relates to the internal MNCC handler. With the external MNCC handler, LCR can handle HOLD/RETRIEVE.
- Assignee deleted (
- Project changed from OsmoNITB to OsmoMSC
- Subject changed from Call HOLD / RETRIEVE support to Call HOLD / RETRIEVE support for internal MNCC
- Category set to Call Control
With the external MNCC handler, LCR can handle HOLD/RETRIEVE.
I'll Just point out that AFAIK, LCR does not work with osmo-msc due to lack of lchan information.
I've recently started to send patches to code review that adds support for HOLD/RETRIEVE to osmo-sip-connector.
Also available in: Atom