OsmoPCU TTCN-3 test suite not executed by jenkins
We do have a very limited/initial testsuite for OsmoPCU in the 'gprs_gb' subdirectory. It uses a virt_phy based approach and L1CTL emulation to simulate the radio/MS side of things. It uses a custom TTCN-3 implementation for NS/BSSGP/LLC on the Gb side.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Assignee changed from laforge to msuraev
- Status changed from New to In Progress
This will require changes to docker-playground, not sure about osmo-ci - will have to check how jenkins jobs for other ttcn3 tests are created.
- Related to Bug #1742: Regression in egprs patch series added
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
Depends on gerrit 11370 and 11600.
- Related to Bug #3268: execute TTCN3 test suites against "latest" feeds added
Seems like the tests were migrated to pcu/ directory in a meantime.
The trivial patch to enable this is available in https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/osmo-ci/+/11603/
However this requires making proper infrastructure at docker-playground first.
Would it make sense to assign this to stsp - he was working on this recently and got at least some tests working locally?
- Related to Bug #2388: OsmoPCU sends BVC-RESET over NS-VC which is still in state BLOCKED added
Also available in: Atom