make check: mgcp test failed
For some reason, make check fails on my machine. The testsuite log attached.
Attached a valgrind trace...
- Related to Bug #2983: OsmoMSC crashes on LUR added
- Related to Bug #2982: make check: sgsn test failed added
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
This problem only appears if libosmocore is compiled with libgnutls fall-back.
Recompiling against libosmocore built with --disable-gnutls helps to avoid the problem.
- Related to Bug #2986: GNU TLS fallback: segfault on gnutls_rnd() added
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to fixeria
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Does this problem still occur? We never reeceived any reports from other users in the two years since you filed this bug.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
Does this problem still occur?
Not anymore. The problem was in libosmocore and it has been fixed a long time ago:
Related to Bug #2986: GNU TLS fallback: segfault on gnutls_rnd() added
Also available in: Atom