Feature #3076: migrate to new (2018-03) server "host2.osmocom.org"
migrate git / cgit / gitosis to new server
We want to switch from gitosis to gitolite while doing this.
I've started with a docker container and docker-compose.yml and have already migrated the configuration from gitosis to gitolite.
There's a script to update the git repos later via rsync when doing the actual migration / switch-over.
- gitosis -> gitolite
- test git+ssh access
- test http clone access
- test cgit / web access (ensure same urls!)
- restriction to public repos
- source/about/commit filters
- persistent cache in some /external volume
#4 Updated by laforge over 3 years ago
- Checklist item restriction to public repos added
- Checklist item source/about/commit filters added
- Checklist item persistent cache in some /external volume added
- % Done changed from 40 to 30
cgit configuration is a bit more tricky. As is the restriction to public repositories.
#6 Updated by laforge over 3 years ago
- Checklist item test git+ssh access set to Done
- % Done changed from 30 to 70
- git+ssh has been migrated to new server
- tcpproxy on old machine is forwarding requests
- gitosis has been migrated to gitolite
- cgit has been migrated
- nginx reverse proxy is forwarding requests
- only public repositories exposed on cgit, like before
- cgit external cache is used
Pending: git-daemon for anonymous git access over port 9418