Feature #3076: migrate to new (2018-03) server "host2.osmocom.org"
migrate jenkins to new server
jenkins can also be rather CPU/IO intensive, so it makes sense to migrate it with high priority to a new server.
The question is what kind of external servers/services might depend on it being on a given IP address / hostname?
AFAIK, all slaves are only accessed via SSH, so that shouldn't be an issue.
But what about the gerrit / build verifcation integration?
- try docker container with jenkins on new machine
- docker-compose.yml integration
- migrate configuration
- can it reach all build slaves?
- what about gerrit integration?
- change reverse proxy to point to new machine