Feature #3076: migrate to new (2018-03) server "host2.osmocom.org"
migrate nginx dispatcher to new server
This is likely the last step after everything else has been migrated.
#3 Updated by laforge over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Stalled to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
we're running a dispatcher now on the new matchine, handing off requests in to the docker containers. not-yet-migrated services are handed off to the old machine.The dispatcher on the old machine is doign the inverse:
- hand-off migrated services to the new machine
- hand-off to internal jails for not-yet-migrated services
This means we should be able to switch the DNS records at some point without any interruption.
#4 Updated by laforge over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
- Assignee set to laforge
- % Done changed from 40 to 90
this is rather complete. DNS zones has been updated.
cgit CNAME host2 git CNAME host2 jenkins CNAME host2 registry CNAME host2 www CNAME host2 live CNAME host2 security CNAME host2 simtrace CNAME host2 sdr CNAME host2 cos CNAME host2 op25 CNAME host2 projects CNAME host2 bb CNAME host2 baseband CNAME host2 gmr CNAME host2 qc CNAME host2 openbsc CNAME host2 tetra CNAME host2 patchwork CNAME host2 gerrit CNAME host2
Only critical domain names remain on old machine for now:
- ftp.osmocom.org (ftp, not just http)
- lists.osmocom.org (smtp/mailman side, not just http)
- dect.osmocom.org (it's own entire universe)