Clean up / fix osmo_bsc_filter.c
There are some leftovers from the time where osmo-bsc had an SCCPLITE/IPA based A interface. There is still an msc_con->is_connected and an msc_con->is_authenticated flag which is hard coded to 1. These flags are used by osmo_bsc_filter. Presumably the functionality in osmo_bsc_filter is presumably broken. We need to look into this and either fix it or remove it.
See also osmo_bsc_msc.c
data->msc_con->is_connected = 1;
data->msc_con->is_authenticated = 1;
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I have checked back on the status of osmo_bsc_filter.c. It is already cleaned up.
The struct member data->msc_con->is_authenticated = 1 is already there. I have removed it now:
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-bsc/+/15007 bsc_msc_data: remove unused member is_authenticated