Feature #2583: SGsAP Interface for LTE/ePC CSFB Support
SGs integration tests in TTCN3
Let's use the TITAN SGsAP encoder to implement integration tests against a [future] SGs interface of OsmoMSC.
This includes our usual stack of something like a SGsAP_CodecPort, SGsAP_Emulation,... as well as the individual test cases.
The tests become part of MSC_Tests.ttcn, and can hence interact on AoIP, GSUP, SGs, VTY, CTRL, etc. with the IUT (OsmoMSC).
Tests should include tests for successful procedures as well as common error paths/cases.
Let's use the checklist here to collect what to test.
I've started to create a quite extensive list of send and receive teplates for SGsAP, see https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/osmo-ttcn3-hacks/+/11305/
Those will be the basis for the actual tests, together with the SGsAP_CodecPort.ttcn (https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/osmo-ttcn3-hacks/+/11306/) and upcoming SGsAP_Emulation.ttcn modules.
#4 Updated by laforge about 1 month ago
- Checklist item LU for non-EPS services (MME originated) set to Done
- Checklist item IMSI detach from PS indication (MME originated) set to Done
- Checklist item IMSI detach from non-EPS indication (MME originated) set to Done
- Status changed from New to Stalled
- Assignee set to laforge
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
First couple of test cases have been implemented. Now it's up for OsmoMSC to catch up in terms of an actual implementation that can be tested.