BTS_Tests.TC_pcu_data_req_agch fails since build 404 (17 days ago)
- Related to Bug #3826: BTS_Tests.TC_pcu_data_req_imm_ass_pch fails since build 404 (17 days ago) added
- Category set to PCU Interface
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Most likely cause is one of the patches merged to osmo-ttcn3-hacks around Feb. 19 because the issue appeared at the same time for both ttcn3-bts-test-latest and ttcn3-bts-test.
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
- Assignee changed from msuraev to laforge
- Status changed from Stalled to Resolved
- Assignee changed from laforge to fixeria
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
Hmm, for some reason both TC_pcu_data_req_agch and TC_pcu_data_req_imm_ass_pch test cases are still failing on Jenkins. At the same time, both pass on my local host. Let's investigate why.
I will try to build Docker images ('ttcn3-bts-test') and run both test cases there.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
The test case is green since build #507. Closing.
Also available in: Atom