osmo-gsm-tester "core 4g support"
This includes the conceptual changes / extensions required for 4G support, irrespective of any specific eNB or EPC in use.I would guess this covers common parameters of a eNB such as
- bandwidth (number of PRB)
- PCID (physical cell ID)
- band support
#1 Updated by pespin about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to pespin
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Initial support with srsLTE is already available in osmo-gsm-tester. However, most of the parameters listed above are still hardcoded. Letting this ticket open until we parametrize them.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 40 to 100
Most parameters such as cnfiguring cells, setting enb id, earfcns, etc. are available now through attributes/configs in osmo-gsm-tester. I just added support for enb id: