add IPv6 support
Add support to use OsmoBTS in a IPv6 environment. All connections has to support IPv6.
GB IPv6 and PCU related changes are in a seperate ticket.
- NM_ATT_IPACC_DST_IP contains IPv4-only address by BSC
- assumes RSL_IE_IPAC_REMOTE_IP is IPv4-only address by BSC
- uses osmo_rtp_get_bound_ip_port() -> migrate to osmo_rtp_get_bound_addr()
- tx_ipac_XXcx_nack() + rsl_tx_ipac_XXcx_ack()
- uses RSL_IE_IPAC_REMOTE_IP / RSL_IE_IPAC_LOCAL_IP and assumes content is v4-only
TTCN3 tests for IPv6 have to be created for all parts / messages / IEs¶
- write tests with dual stack and connect to a single stack BSC.
- write tests for a only IPv6 setup.