osmo-bts-trx keeps sending dummy bursts after being RF-locked
I noticed that RF-locking does not make osmo-bts-trx stop sending bursts as expected. What I see on the spectrum appears to be a constant stream of dummy bursts, and the TRXD traces confirm that. After looking at the actual implementation, I am not surprised at all: we merely reset the burst scheduler by calling trx_sched_exit() and then trx_sched_init().
- Related to Bug #4695: RF-locking makes osmo-bts-trx lose all per-timeslot rate counters added
- Related to Bug #4694: Radio link timeout would never expire after RF-lock (resource leak) added
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to fixeria
This should be fixed after the inclusion of the TRXC RFMUTE feature, since we don't reset the scheduler anymore. Please give a try and mark as resolved if that's the case.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I confirm that the problem has been fixed.
Also available in: Atom