reporting of alarms/errors known to the icE1usb
Now that the device firmware is exposing error situations / counters via a dedicated interrupt endpoint, we should make use of this in osmo-e1d.
We should also consider if and how to report such errors to the clients (libosmo-e1d users).Furthermore, there is also important knowledge to be gained from parsing the TS0, such as
- does the remote end indicate alarm via A bit
- does the remote end report CRC errors via E bits
- receive and report device-reported errors in VTY+LOG
- pass error informatio n to clients/users
- process TS0 to learn about reported remote errors