VAMOS support in OsmoBTS
Our implementation will be focusing
on osmo-bts-trx as none of the "proprietary PHY" we support implement any VAMOS support.
- Indication of [which level of] VAMOS support the BTS has via OML attributes to BSC
- Implementation of "shadow TRX" concept in data structures
- Implementation of VAMOS related RSL extensions on Abis
- Implementation of a new TRXDv2 protocol from/to the TRX
- VAMOS-aware uplink + downlink power control
- generation of one set of downlink symbols from the real + shadow timeslot/lchan
The corresponding BSC related work is tracked in #4940
According to https://opus4.kobv.de/opus4-fau/files/5533/DissertationMichaelRuder.pdf chapter 4 random pairings with scpir=0 should be fine for the time being.