ns2: sns: write a test to check 48.016 7.4b.1.1: when all signalling NSVC fails, reset the SNS fsm to do a SIZE
Create a test to ensure the NS2 is implementing this correct. See 48.016 7.4b.1.1 Abnormal Conditions for signalling endpoints for further informations.
ns: test if SNS fails when all signalling NSVCs failes
As 3GPP TS 48.016 § 7.4b.1.1 specifies this behaviour.
1. do success SNS configuration
2. change sig weight of the seconds inactive bind
3. add second bind to SNS
4. stop reacting to NS_ALIVE on first NSVC (only NSVC with sig weight)
5. expect SNS SIZE
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 90