ns2: Document NS inspection/blocking commands
The section named "VTY" in osmo-gsm-manuals/common/chapters/gb-ns2.adoc is empty.This should include documentation for:
- different "show ns" invocations and example output for alive/dead NSEs
- nsvc blocking/unblocking commands
- the (future) command that resets the sns state
- How to block & unblock a NSVC?
- Example "show ns" for framerelay, for udp
- Example NSE with udp
- Example search for framerelay.
gprs_ns2_vty: dump_nsvc: change output depending on NSVCI
If the NSVCI is valid, there is no signalling or data weight defined (internally this is 1).
For NSVC with NSVCI don't print the signalling or data weight.
For NSVC without NSVCI, don't print NSVCI at all.