error indication is ignore by the receiver
When setting accidental a NAT between the nano3g and the ggsn, the ggsn can't match the connection.
In those cases it answer with an error indication but the error indication is ignored by the nano3g.
Check if the TEID is correct in the Error Indication?!
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to laforge
- Spec Reference set to TS 29.060 Section 7.3.7
- outer IP src/dst of error are swapped compared to erroneous PDU
- TEID is 0 [control]
- TEID Data I is the TEID from the erroneous PDU
- GSN Address is the dst IP from the erroneous PDU
This reflects TS 29.060 Section 7.3.7