ICE40 E1 USB interface » History » Version 1
iCE40 E1 USB interface¶
This page is the main entry point for the E1 Software defined interface using the iCE40 FPGA as the core.
- The hardware is currently not documented, only 2 prototypes exists and have been half hand-wired. They are currently based off iCEBreaker and iCEBreaker-bitsy iCE40 dev boards. ( https://github.com/icebreaker-fpga/icebreaker )
- The gateware is temporarily hosted in the 'e1' branch of this repo : https://github.com/smunaut/ice40-playground/tree/e1/projects/riscv_usb
- The embedded software is in the same repository as above, in the 'fw' sub-directory : https://github.com/smunaut/ice40-playground/tree/e1/projects/riscv_usb/fw
- The userspace daemon that handles the USB communication is hosted at: http://git.osmocom.org/osmo-e1d
- The support for this daemon interface to the rest of the cellular stack is in a 'tnt/e1d' branch of the libosmo-abis repo : http://git.osmocom.org/libosmo-abis/log/?h=tnt/e1d