Firmware testbed » History » Version 1
There is a testbed designed for CI and longterm tests of the osmo-ccid-firmware. Contrary to the integration tests in TTCN3, this is a setup with real hardware.
the jenkins job is called https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/job/octsim_osmo-ccid-firmware/label=octsimtest/
- 1x host running debian 10 buster
- 1x sysmoOCTSIM board
- 1x usb-gpiocard with 2 relays, one connected to the force-dfu-button, one one the dc powerline. (usb)
- check rig (test for relayboard presence)
- test flashing by forcing dfu mode
- test lsusb output in app mode
- test lsusb output in forced dfu mode.
- test flashing from app mode
- test pySim-read.py output from 2 simcards
for details please check the source for these tests in the /tests subdir of this repository.