There is a testbed designed for CI and longterm tests of the osmo-ccid-firmware. Contrary to the integration tests in TTCN3, this is a setup with real hardware.
the jenkins job is called https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/job/octsim_osmo-ccid-firmware/label=octsimtest/
- 1x host running debian 10 buster - pcengines apu2 test-octsim
- 1x sysmoOCTSIM board https://www.sysmocom.de/products/lab/sysmooctsim/index.html
- 1x usb-gpiocard with 2 relays, one connected to the force-dfu-button, one one the dc powerline. debian package 'usbrelay' / https://github.com/darrylb123/usbrelay
- check rig (test for relayboard presence)
- test flashing by forcing dfu mode
- test lsusb output in app mode
- test lsusb output in forced dfu mode.
- test flashing from app mode
- test pySim-read.py output from 2 simcards
the hardware is physically reset and repowered multiple times to run these tests. the firmware used is downloaded from http://ftp.osmocom.org/binaries/osmo-ccid-firmware/latest/
for details please check the source for these tests in the /tests subdir of this repository.