- Copyright License:
- Registered on: 05/12/2016
- Last connection: 12/19/2018
- 03:03 PM pySim Revision 851e9c0f (pysim): utils: add EF [H|O]PLMNwAcT decoding.
- Allow decoding and pretty printing of PLMNwAcT, HPLMNwAcT and OPLMNwAct.
Includes unit tests for the added functions...
- 05:14 PM OsmoGSMTester Feature #1773 (Resolved): parallel scenario execution
- Resolved after fixing the fallout that was created by the change and the parts (octBTS support) that haven't been tes...
- 05:13 PM OsmoGSMTester Bug #1783 (Resolved): jenkins deletes session before session complete
- Fixed in b5444b2. Required some fixups so should be safe to say that from 99cb3b5 on it is working.
- 10:30 AM OsmoGSMTester Bug #1783 (Closed): jenkins deletes session before session complete
- After having support for running multiple scenarios in parallel we ran into a new issue.
When the test session is ...
- 02:54 PM OsmoGSMTester Feature #1773 (In Progress): parallel scenario execution
- By now the following has been done:
* NITB/BSC configuration, logs, MNCC socket and HLR files are now located in ...
- 10:51 AM OsmoGSMTester Feature #1773 (Closed): parallel scenario execution
- By now we have three BTS models supported but we are still unable to properly execute more than one scenario at a tim...
- 10:50 AM OsmoGSMTester Bug #1743 (Resolved): leaks resources (NITB and BTSes)
- 02:09 PM OsmoGSMTester Bug #1767 (Resolved): BTS config written twice in BSC config
- Fixed in b98e9de.
- 01:10 PM OsmoGSMTester Bug #1767: BTS config written twice in BSC config
- I'm certain that there is no 2nd BTS but the contents from tpl/openbsc-bts.cfg is read once and written twice to the ...
- 01:08 PM OsmoGSMTester Bug #1767 (Closed): BTS config written twice in BSC config
- I noticed that in the openbsc.cfg that is generated by the tester, the configuration for a BTS appears twice.
Also available in: Atom