Clean up and merge the Iu branch (SUA and SCCP User primitives)
There is still a sysmocom/iu branch for use with osmo-hnbgw / 3G. This branch contains a partial SUA implementation and a genreal SCCP-User-SAP. It needs to be cleaned up (no printf(), proper logging, generalization of SCCP User SAP from SUA) and merged.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Related to Feature #1842: Full M3UA SIGTRAN variant in libosmo-sccp added
First 13 patches cleaned up + merged into libosmo-sccp, See gerrut 1665-1676 and 1696.
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
this was done as part of the libosmo-sigtran work.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom