Feature #2583: SGsAP Interface for LTE/ePC CSFB Support
SGsAP message encoding/decoding library
We need to develop a library for encoding/decoding of SGsAP protocol messages as per 3GPP TS 29.118 Section 8.
We can create unit tests using data encoded using the TITAN SGsAP encoder.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to laforge
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
Initial work for parsing/encoding SGsAP using the osmocom tlv parser as well as enums, value_strings, etc is in the laforge/sgsap branch of libosmocore.git, see http://git.osmocom.org/libosmocore/log/?h=laforge/sgsap, particularly
similarly, initial code for the osmo-msc side is at http://git.osmocom.org/osmo-msc/log/?h=laforge/sgsapThe completely untested code contains:
- data structures for SGs connection, SGs MME, SGs per-UE context
- FSM for managing the VLR reset procedure to a given MME
- SGs server over SCTP using libosmo-netif, listening for MME connections
- per-UE FSM described in 3GPP spec
- message encoding/decoding helper functions
- VTY for configuring SGs interface related settings (ip/port, timers, vlr name, ...)