test dual-TRX operation of BS-11 on OpenBSC
we need to make sure we can make efficient use of the second TRX.This means
- a second RSL link has to be established
- the routing of messages has to be to the correct TRX, which should already work right now, since we use lchan->ts->trx
- the channel allocator needs to make sure we actually assign channels from both TRX's. For testing, TRX1 could be given preference, or implement a round-robin scheme.
- The E1 configuration needs to be extended to reflect the new TRAU timeslots
- The apropriate "CONNECT TERRESTRIAL TRAFIC" has to be sent
- find a way to auto-detect if the second TRX is present, and
only enable it if it is present.