- Registered on: 02/18/2016
- Last connection: 12/05/2016
- 04:50 PM multi-voltage USB UART Bug #1870: V1 hardware does not enumerate as long as JP4 is set
- rework manual:
- cut trace right next to R1
- place 0Ohm over the pad 3 of U3 and VBus on C6 (0603 or 0805)
- 04:30 PM multi-voltage USB UART Bug #1870 (New): V1 hardware does not enumerate as long as JP4 is set
- if JP4 is connected at powerup (usb connect) the cp2105 stays in reset.
this happens since its _RST is pulled up to ...
Also available in: Atom