AMR DTX: last_sid should operate on codec frame intervals (20ms), not gsm frame number
In gen_empty_tch_msg(), we (attempt to) re-transmit the SID_UPDATE every 8 GSM frames (about 4ms each), rather than every 8 codec frames (20ms each). This needs to be fixed.
- Related to Bug #1800: AMR DTX: lchan->tch.last_sid is never populated with save_last_sid() added
- Related to Bug #1801: AMR DTX: downlink logic flawed added
- Related to Bug #1803: osmo-bts-litecell15: AMR FR: some RTP buffers are never released added
- Assignee changed from sysmocom to msuraev
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Fix sent for review as gerrit #845.
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Fix has been split into separate patch - see gerrit #857.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from msuraev to laforge
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Fix has been merged to master.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom