update wireshark dissector for new inter-MSC GSUP messages
Use libosmocore branch neels/gsup and churn out attached WIP wireshark patch to a fully featured GSUP dissector for the E-interface messages.
I already managed to get the message types and some IEs dissected by name, as well as decoding the AN-APDU payload as BSSAP.
- some IEs are not decoded in a nice way (source/dest name, ...)
- the AN-APDU might also carry RANAP payload, must not assume that it is always BSSAP.
Also attaching a pcap of an inter-MSC GSUP message. (not sure yet where that malformed packet is coming from)
- Blocked by Feature #3774: implement GSUP messages for inter-MSC handover added
- Blocked by Bug #3793: GSUP message routing for inter-MSC handover added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from osmith to laforge
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #3774: implement GSUP messages for inter-MSC handover)
- Blocked by deleted (Bug #3793: GSUP message routing for inter-MSC handover)
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
wireshark patch was merged.
Also available in: Atom