Osmocom-Sanitizer builds broken due to missing sysmocom/superfemto/superfemto.h
it seems that one of the recent changes to the configures cript has broken the Osmocom-Sanitizer builds. Please fixup ASAP.
#2 Updated by msuraev about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- it tests old openbsc and openggsn
- it's configured manually instead of job builder's .yml
- all the projects checked by it has sanitizer enabled in regular gerrit tests
Initially it was just a quick way to check how far we're on the way to make all our projects build cleanly with ASAN. Nowadays we have it integrated in regular CI process. Does it still make sense to have a dedicated manual job for the same task?
#5 Updated by laforge about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
- Assignee changed from laforge to msuraev
- Priority changed from Urgent to Low
I'm not sure, as I've never been involved in any of the asan related configuration. If you have confirmed that all regular build jobs now do asan, and there is nothing in the Osmocom-Sanitizer job that we don't already do in those regular build jobs: Remove it.
#7 Updated by msuraev about 1 year ago
Gerrit 6014 is merged. I've not removed the job yet because it still have small difference to per-project setup: the projects build their dependencies without sanitizer. In theory this probably could enable sanitizer to catch additional errors. This should be clarified. Maybe we should just enable sanitizer for all the dependencies via osmo-ci scripts handling them.